Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shoe Review - Brooks Defyance


The Brooks Defyance is a 10k shoe that fits and supports my feet well both on the track and on the road. I experience foot fatigue and soreness when I run in them over 10 miles. And therefore, I do not consider them a "high mileage" shoe. In my opinion, a high mileage shoe will support my feet for 15+ miles in a single run without foot fatigue and soreness.

I recommend the Defyance to those looking for well-priced running shoe for mid distance training and road racing.

Size: 10
Total Miles to Date: 195
Type: Neutral
Weight: 11.3 ounces
Cost: $58
Store: www.brooksrunning.com - see web specials

Disclaimer:
I do not work for Brooks or any other shoe manufacturer. I am just a consumer, a runner, who has been running off and on for 30 years. My comments reflect my thoughts, experience, and opinion with the shoes - definitely not a scientific approach to measuring performance/cushion/comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment